Topo Ultraventure 3 Women's
in-store price: £150.00
The Topo Ultraventure 3 is a well cushioned, wide fitting, natural running trail shoe aimed at longer distances and those looking for extra impact protection...
Our View - Topo Ultraventure 3 Women’s:
The third edition of the best-selling Ultraventure series delivers its plushest and lightest ride yet, offering a highly cushioned platform for trail running.
This year the stack height has been increased for more protection and even more comfort, while the updated ZipFoam™ compound in the midsole provides a lighter, softer, and more responsive underfoot experience.
With a new and improved aesthetic, Ultraventure 3 features a sustainable engineered mesh upper, recycling 3 plastic bottles per pair. The Vibram® XS Trek EVO outsole features a newly refined design, offering lightweight durability with increased flexibility.
It is aimed at longer distance runners and those looking for extra cushioning, providing a smooth, supportive ride on rough terrain. It features Topo’s trademark low drop and wider toebox which allow a more natural foot motion.
If you are looking for an highly cushioned trail shoe that is designed to meet the demands of long distance running in terms of impact protection, but also with a wider fit and exceptional grip then the updated Topo Ultraventure 3 is well worth a look.
Specifications - Topo Ultraventure 3 Women’s:
- Stack Height - 35mm (heel) // 30mm (forefoot)
- Heel to Toe Drop - 5mm
- Weight:8.3oz (W7)
- Gaiter Compatible
- No Rock Plate
- Recycled Materials - Keeping sustainability in mind to help keep waste out of landfills.
- Roomy Toe Box - Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Vibram Outsole - Unparalleled grip and traction and durability from the leaders in technical outsoles.
- Zip Foam - More Cushioning and Resilience. Proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe.