This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Woolpower 400 Mittens
in-store price: £36.00
Our View – Woolpower 400 Mittens:
The Woolpower 400 Mittens utilise the principal of layering for maximal warmth. Made from a double layer of Ullfrotté Original 400 fabric, the merino mittens will be sure to keep your hands lovely and warm however far the temperature drops. They can also be layered with an additional baselayer finger glover or a waterproof outer for additional protection.
All Woolpower mittens are manufactured entirely in Östersund, from yarn to finished product on our specially designed sock machines so quality is ensured.
No man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool which is naturally anti-microbacterial and therefore doesn’t smell. It also keeps you warm if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp.
Specifications – Woolpower 400 Mittens:
- Merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower’s mittens don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Merino wool 70%
- Polyamide 30%