Our view - Buffalo Special 6 Shirt:
The Buffalo Special 6 Shirt is the classic Buffalo smock. It’s been around a while and is still the classic performance smock from the Buffalo range. On the surface, the Buffalo Special 6 Shirt is a windproof, insulated smock that uses a pile liner to back up the Pertex outer. The combination of the layers means that the Buffalo Special 6 Shirt is very weatherproof and it’s been tried and tested in all sorts of UK weather – it’s a go-to piece for many mountain professionals in bad weather, its simplicity, hard-wearing design from high quality materials all make this a great smock for hill walkers and mountaineers.
The Buffalo Special 6 Shirt has been developed for use with military special forces and moutaineers over the past 30 years. It’s used by the military, mountain rescue and mountain professionals and is ideal for winter hillwalkers and mountaineers. It is made in the UK and is made to last. With a high collar, zippered vents/access and a kangaroo pocket, the Buffalo Special 6 Shirt is built to last and perform.
Specifications - Buffalo Special 6 Shirt:
- Cut 5cm longer than Mountain Shirt to allow rain run off
- Spacious zipped front map pocket
- Storm baffles on neck and side zips
- Touch-and-close cuff adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (separate)
- Touch-and-close hip adjusters
- Handwarmer pocket
- Rucsac hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
- Tape and buckle waist adjuster
- Eight ventilation controls on each shirt including two way side zips