Our Review - Montane Gecko VP 20+:
The Montane Gecko VP 20+ is a trail pack that is built to be worn not carried thanks to its ergonomically designed fit and body hugging design. An unrivalled large load carrying construction together with multiple storage options, most accessible whilst on the move, means the Gecko VP 20+ is one of the most adept multi-day running vest pack.
The Gecko VP 20+ features an improved, anatomically driven body-hugging fit that's so secure it means you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing it. It also has increased accessible storage so you can access you gear quickly and easily. POLYGIENE permanent odour control means the pack stays smelling good mile after mile, an important addition when this really fits like an additional item of clothing rather than a pack.
With multiple ways to carry poles, an integrated bungee and the ability to easily carry 2 x 500ml soft flasks on the front this is a pack that has your training and racing covered.
Specifications - Montane Gecko VP 20+:
- LID POCKET - Zipped main compartment with an accessible top stretch lid pocket
- TENSION STRAPS - Top tension straps and side compression, adjustable on the move
- BOTTLE COMPATABILITY - Compatible with Montane UltraFlasks™, SoftFlasks™, Straws and Hydration bladders (2x 500ml Montane UltraFlasks™ included)
- KEY POCKET
- Multiple pole attachment points
- FRONT STRAPS - Unique lower ACTIVE Strap for secure harness closure and quick release, 2 minimalist stretch chest straps with multiple attachment points
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on the harness
- ODOUR CONTROL FABRIC - POLYGIENE® permanent odour control
- 4 WAY STRETCH RAPTOR - RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric, RAPTOR Flex 4-way 40:30 stretch pockets
- MULTIPLE POCKETS - Multiple easy access harness pockets for food, hydration and essential kit, Side wand pockets
- STABILITY - Stability control construction
- BACK BUNGEE - Spare bungee for external storage or compression