Our View - Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof Men:
The Oboz Bridger Mid is an all-leather hiking boot that combines classic and modern brilliantly. The Bridger has a soft, pliable collar and a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that provides a really stable base when traversing any terrain.
Obozs excellent B-DRY waterproofing keeps your feet dry and comfortable and the lightweight yet aggressive outsole provides grip on a wide range of surfaces.
These are not your typical heavy, inflexible leather boots. Quite on the country they are light, flexible and comfortable virtually straight out of the box.
Specifications - Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof Men:
- FIT Insole™ - Oboz proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Granite Peak Midsole - Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole - Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- B-DRY Waterproof - There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap - Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Upper Material - Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Weight - 19.0 oz / 538 g