Our review - Paramo Mens Cascada II Trousers
Paramo have release a long awaited new version of the classic Cascada trouser this season and it looks set to be very popular. The Paramo Mens Cascada II Trousers are a mens cut and much more tailored for a cleaner, slimmer fit.
Whilst the fit is slimmer, Paramo have managed to cater for all the areas where you need room to move. A large gusset to the trouser ensures that the legs have plenty of room to extend when climbing, the knees have also been articulated to make sure there’s no restrictions in walking movements.
Other main features on the Paramo Mens Cascada II Trousers are the inclusion of a zipped fly (a big benefit when the trousers are worn day-long) and best of all, the classic leg length ventilation zip (with press studs to minimise gaping when open) so you can control your comfort easily.
The Paramo Mens Cascada II Trousers use the same great regular weight Paramo Analogy fabric – waterproof, reliable and ultra-breathable. These really are some of the best waterproof trousers on the market.
Specificaitons - Paramo Mens Cascada II Trousers
- Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas
- Ankle adjustment provided.
- Availble Sizes: S, MS, M, ML, LS, L, LL, XL, XXL
- Average weight 481g
- Can easily be pulled on over walking boots.
- Comfortable fit from elastication on the waist with belt loops provided.
- Full weather protection, but with easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by the 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles.
- Handwarming and secure storage from two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure.
- Special attention to design of gusset area leads to maximum freedom of movement and articulation.
- Trim-fit and contoured shape lead to a lighterweight, stylish-looking, all-day waterproof trouser.
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to ‘curved’ articulation around the knee area.
- Versatile garment which can be worn either on its own next to the skin as general legwear or combined with Páramo Long Johns/ Janes for more extreme conditions.
- Zip fly with popper at top.