Our View - Paramo Mens Pajaro Jacket - New:
The Paramo Pájaro Jacket is the top of the range outdoor enthusiasts jacket designed for nature, outdoor photography and other country activities. Aimed to keep you warm and protected during activities that involve physical activity that generates heat followed by periods of remaining still for long durations. During these activities to stay comfortable, you need good ventilation options to reduce clothing changes when active and efficient moisture removal to prevent chilling when static. In addition essential equipment such as cameras, books and gear should be in easy reach which the Pajaro ensures with excellent pocket configuration.
As with all Paramo Waterproofs the directional Nikwax Analogy fabric provides excellent all day protection against the elements and will keep going and going for years.
Specifications - Paramo Mens Pajaro Jacket - New:
- The Pájaro Jacket offers plentiful pockets, excellent ventilation and a carefully designed hood
- Easily accessible storage from eight well-placed pockets. Two external chest pockets large enough for field guide or map. Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers. Two handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents. Two low level spacious inner mesh drop pockets.
- Good ventilation limits the need for clothing changes from upper arm vents, torso vents, two-way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers due to the fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which moves with you.
- Upper arm vents and torso vents allow temperature control while on the move.
- Wide field of vision from adjustable, wired-peak hood.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulders and back.
- Articulated shoulder design with raglan sleeves for maximum ease of movement.
- Two-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Easy-adjust cuff with hard-wearing tab adjuster for precise fit and allows sleeves to be easily pushed up for cooling.