This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Ultimate Direction Fastpack 20
in-store price: £135.00
Our view - Ultimate Direction Fastpack 20:
The Ultimate Direction Fastpack 20 is an ideal size and design for fast and light days and multi-day adventures in the mountains. It’s lightweight and feature packed design make this a popular choice for those looking to carry their gear efficiently and comfortably without being weighed down.
The Fastpack 20 features a unique vest style fit, but with the balance of a traditional pack. Hydration is taken care of via the soft flask carrying pockets up front as well the ability to carry extra bottles in the side mesh pockets if required. This year the Fastpack series has been upgraded with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking ability so you’ll stay drier and more comfortable whatever the weather does.
The popular roll-top closure system has been retained and there is also a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside, meaning you don’t have to empty the pack to get to items at the bottom. Multiple pockets on the shoulder straps, attached loops for poles and extra gear and reflective logos finish off what is sure to be a very popular pack for trail running and fast and light hiking.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Fastpack 20:
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Height adjustable T-hook harness for weight distribution
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- 100% polyester
- Volume: 1427.95 in3 / 23.4L
- Height: 18.5" / 47.0 cm
- Width: 11.0" / 27.9 cm
- Length: 7.0" / 17.8 cm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. / 0.59 kg