Our View - Zamberlan Trail Lite GT Men’s:
The Zamberlan Trail Lite GT hiking boot is a highly durable and protective boot ideal for fell walking and backpacking. The Zamberlan Trail Lite GT are specifically designed to provide the comfort and support needed for long treks, backpacking trips and fell walking They are tough and suitable to cope with all kinds of terrain and weather conditions. They feature high performance midsoles, which are stiff enough to ensure excellent stability and torsional rigidity on rough terrain, combined with high traction and high grip soles with cushioning systems for added comfort.
Specifications - Zamberlan Trail Lite GT Men’s:
- Durability, protection, support, water resistance in any weather.
- Full one piece Hydrobloc® full grain leather upper.
- Zamberlan® exclusive seamless Foot Wrapping System to firmly hold the foot and allow a precise fit.
- Vibram® Baltra sole for utmost durability, grip and traction.
- GORE-TEX® lining for utmost protection and breathability.
- Microtex wicking nylon collar lining help control excess moisture.
- MADE IN ITALY
- UPPER - HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN LEATHER
- HARDWARE - H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING - GORE-TEX® - PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- FOOTBED - Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- PADDING - Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK - ZAMBERLAN MODULAR FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL - THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE - VIBRAM® GRIVOLA
- CONSTRUCTION - GTX BOOTEE
- LACING SYSTEM - F.W.S. "FOOT WRAPPING SYSTEM"
- CARE - HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CREAM
- Weight: 690g (size 42)