Our View - Zamberlan Vioz GT Mens
Hydrobloc full grain on a plain, simple and effective upper design, the Vioz is highly waterproof and features the Zamberlan exclusive Vibram 3D sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance and traction. The Vioz has a GORE-TEX® lining for utmost protection and breathability
The Zamberlan Vioz GT are specifically designed to provide the comfort and support needed for long treks, backpacking trips and fell walking all year round. They are tough and suitable to cope with all kinds of terrain and weather conditions. They feature high performance midsoles, which are stiff enough to ensure excellent stability and torsional rigidity on rough terrain, combined with high traction and high grip soles with cushioning systems for added comfort.
Specifications - Zamberlan Vioz GT Mens:
- Designed for extended backpacking, long trekking, four season hikes.
- Hydrobloc® full grain leather upper on a plain, simple and effective upper design.
- Zamberlan® exclusive Vibram® 3D sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance and traction
- GORE-TEX® lining for utmost protection and breathabilty.
- Microtex wicking nylon collar lining help control excess
- MADE IN ITALY
- UPPER - HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN LEATHER
- LEATHER THICKNESS - 2.6 mm
- HARDWARE - H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING - GORE-TEX® - PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- FOOTBED - Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- PADDING - Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK - ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL - THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE - ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® 3D
- CONSTRUCTION - GTX BOOTEE
- CARE HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CREAM
- Weight: 740g (size 42)