Our Review - Deuter Futura 26
The Deuter Futura 26 takes the Futura range into a top loading style with slightly more technical features than the smaller capacity models in the range. The Futura 26 is designed with longer day treks, overnight treks and scrambling in mind.
The Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System allows good air circulation around the pack to keep the wearer cool during activity and the round profile frame ensures a precise fit and good load distribution. Soft and padded hip and shoulder straps ensure comfort at the contact points and the multiple internal and external pockets provide excellent, versatile storage capacity.
A separate bottom section is an excellent feature providing easy access to kit which can be stored separately. Equally the side compression straps ensure your load is held securely however much is packed in. All this in a pack that weighs in just over 1500g!
Specifications - Deuter Futura 26
- Aircomfort FlexLite System: Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with spacious pocket for valuables or smartphone / camera
- Detachable rain cover
- FABRICS - Deuter Ripstop 210: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon.
- FABRICS - Deuter Super Polytex
- Hydration system compatible
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Internal valuables pocket
- Lid pocket
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Round Profile Frame
- Separate bottom compartment
- Side bellows pockets
- Side compression straps
- Size: 66(H) x 29(W) x 19(D) cm
- SOS label
- Stretch side pockets
- Top lid attachment loops
- Volume: 26 litre
- Weight: 1530g
- Wet laundry compartment