This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Hoka Kaha 2 GTX
The Hoka Kaha 2 GTX is an updated version of the extremely popular fast and light hiking boot featuring maximal cushioning, meta-rocker midsole and a newly designed intergrated sockliner upper design...
Our View – Hoka Kaha 2 GTX:
The Hoka Kaha is a really popular trail walking and running boot that combines Hoka’s soft feel with light ankle support. The new version builds on the success of the model and is perfectly suited to long day trips and multi day fast and light adventures.
Kaha is the Māori word for strength and support and this boot is designed to reflect this. It is unbelievably light making the Kaha 2 feel fast while maintaining unprecedented levels of cushioning and protection.
Utilising Hoka’s unique foams, dynamics and a Vibram Megagrip outsole the Kaha 2 is topped off with a full Goretex membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable in any weather. A new internal heal design aims to ensure maximum comfort and minimal risk of ankle irritation while the adjustable lacing system looks your foot in for ultimate support on technical terrain. From an eco-friendly standpoint the Kaha’s upper is made from 45% recycled content.
Midsole wise the Kaha 2 GTX is built on Hoka’s well established and respected maximal cushioning concept and utilises the late Stage Meta-Rocker which is designed to propel you forward in the most economical way possible.
Grip is taken care of thanks to the Vibram MegaGrip sole with 5mm Traction Lugs that help to maximise traction on a wide range of surfaces and provide confidence on technical ascents and descents. The addition of the Hubble heel with SwallowTail geometry increases ground contact for a more stable platform.
Specifications - Hoka Kaha 2 GTX:
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry and is made from 45% recycled fibre
- Vibram Megagrip outsole with 5 mm depth Traction Lugs
- Highly cushioned EVA midsole
- Meta-Rocker construction helps move you into a rolling stride
- Weight: 533g
- Lugs: 5mm
- Vibram Megagrip which utilizes Vibram’s Traction Lug design for increased ground contact
- PFC-Free Water Repellent finish increases protection
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Dual-density CMEVA midsole foam cushions and absorbs impacts
- Midsole height: 32mm/26mm (6mm drop)
- Hubble heel with SwallowTail geometry gives achieves increased ground contact