Our View - Keela Ladies Talus Primaloft Jacket:
The Keela Talus Jacket is a really nice, technical jacket with high levels of thermal insulation thanks to the PrimaLoft Gold filling. The Talus makes an ideal mid or outer layer depending on the conditions.
Wind and water resistant, the Talus soft and easily compressible, with excellent warmth to weight ratio. The stretch side panels make the Talus a great choice for dynamic activities in cold conditions.
Specifications - Keela Ladies Talus Primaloft Jacket:
- Water resistant
- Attached hood with peak and volume adjuster
- Chest pocket
- Two body pockets
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable cuff tabs with elastication
- Two-way zip with inner storm flap
- Adjustable shockcord at hem and hood
- Inner chest pocket
- Technology - Flylite Aqua
- Primaloft Gold - is the highest performing insulation on the market for warmth, water resistance, softness and compressibility. PrimaLoft® Gold is an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is as warm, soft and lightweight, and is warmer, wet or dry, than all other insulations. Ultra-fine fibres form tiny air pockets that trap body heat and keep the cold out. The result is immediate warmth without the bulk. PrimaLoft® Gold Microfibers are engineered for permanent water resistance and create tight surface tension that resists moisture penetration, resulting in an insulation that dries faster than goose down. Ultra-fine fibres mimic the compressibility of goose down and are breathable, allowing moisture vapour to be transported through the fibres and away from the skin.