This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Paramo Women's Torres Medio Gilet
in-store price: £110.00
Our View - Paramo Women's Torres Medio Gilet:
The Torres Gilet is ideal to take on all hill activities to provide fast core warmth. Most hill activities intersperse exertion with stationary interludes. To remain comfortable and safe throughout, it is practical to add a synthetic overlayer quickly on top of your kit. The synthetic 100g fill offers insulation even in wet weather and the insulation extends to the handwarming pockets. It uses minimal space in the pack but delivers a high warmth per weight ratio.
The Torres Medio Gilet can be worn over a baselayer or an outer layer to warm you quickly. It packs down small and has useful pockets for secure storage:
Specifications - Paramo Women's Torres Medio Gilet:
- Gilet packs down easily into its own secure internal chest pocket for easy carrying.
- Handwarming from two large insulated and zipped pockets.
- The scooped tail and adjustable hem help retain body heat whether it is worn over an outer layer or baselayer.
- Internal zipped storage pocket that works as a stuff pocket (with loop).
- Two zipped, insulated handwarming pockets.
- Two-way, reverse zip with chin guard at top and internal storm flap to aid effective ventilation and allow access to internal pocket.
- Adjustable hem to retain body heat with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- High insulated collar for comfort.
- Binding at arm holes improves fit and heat retention.
- All zip pulls are designed to be used with a gloved hand.
- Sized for everyday wear - choose a larger size if you wish to overlayer with the Nikwax Analogy® system.
- Nikwax Analogy® Insulator’s synthetic fill provides very effective warming even in wet conditions.
- Nikwax Analogy Insulator FabricThe Insulator combines Nikwax® Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with a synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio. The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet. It can be compressed in a pack without damage and washed in a home washing machine.