This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Keen Women's Pyrenees Boots
in-store price: £145.00
Our Review - Keen Women's Pyrenees Boots:
The Keen Women’s Pyrenees is a robust, but extremely comfortable classic leather walking boot. Built on Keen’s popular wider fitting last and blending this with a traditional all-leather construction the Pyrenees is sure to be a big hit with walkers looking for a durable, protective walking boot.
Modern waterproof/breathable technology from the KEEN.DRY membrane ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable all day and the dual density EVA footbed provides exceptional cushioning and comfort.
Outsole wise the 4mm multi directional lugs provide excellent traction on a wide range of terrains from grass and mud to rocky outcrops. This is a boot that withstand tough terrain and keep you going all year round.
Specifications - Keen Women's Pyrenees Boots:
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Weight: 20.2 oz / 573.8 g
- Calf Circumference: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
- Collar Height: 7.0 in / 17.8 cm