This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Osprey Atmos AG 50
in-store price: £255.00
The Osprey Atmos AG 50 is a designed for weekends backpacking and lighter-weight multiday-overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount...
Our View – Osprey Atmos AG 50:
The Osprey Atmos AG 50 is a designed for weekends backpacking and lighter-weight multiday-overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount. AG, which stands for AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh, leaving you wondering where all that weight you packed went.
Your water bottles fit snugly in the easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, an internal reservoir sleeve extends your hydration options and a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment gets your gear out of the way when you need both hands free.
If the weather happens to turn, turn to the integrated raincover to keep things dry. Want to remove the floating lid? It comes with a FlapJacket for lidless use.
Don't compromise, enjoy a world class backpacking pack on your next big adventure. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Specifications - Osprey Atmos AG 50:
- FINE-TUNED FIT - Fit-on-the-Fly harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER - Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
- ENHANCED ORGANISATION - Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- 100% recycled materials
- Weight: 2.1KG
- Dimensions (CM): 86H 38W 31D
- Fabric 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Recy BSAPP C0