Our Review – Osprey Talon 26:
The Osprey Talon 26 steps up to a top-load, bucket zip design with a zip round closure for quick and easy access to the contents. With 26 litres of carrying capacity, this is a great sized say pack when you need to carry clothing, food and equipment. With an excellent close to the body fit that makes it especially suited to high intensity dynamic activities such as hiking, running and cycling.
The AirScape back suspension system does an excellent job at keeping your back well ventilated so you don’t build up moisture and get cold when you stop. In addition, the BioStretch harness and hipbelt provide a stable, but unrestrictive fit.
The materials are also constructed from high quality bluesign approved recycled high-tenacity nylon meaning they are not only exceptionally durable, but they are also good for the environment too.
If you want a medium capacity backpack that is perfectly suited to a range of dynamic activities, then the Osprey Talon 26 is worth a look.
Specifications – Osprey Talon 26:
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 56L / 28W / 22D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Grab handle
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- External hydration access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Bucket-zip access
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal key attachment clip