Our Review – Osprey Talon 33:
The Osprey Talon 33 is a lightweight, larger capacity daypack with a highly ventilated back panel system. The array for design features make it especially suitable for multiple outdoor pursuits including mountain biking, day hikes or summit scrambles.
The Talon 33 features a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Ready for any adventure with ice axe, trekking pole, bike helmet and light mounting options.
Made from high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating this is a pack that stand up to trail adventures and come out unscathed.
If you are looking for a supportive, versatile larger capacity day pack then the Osprey Talon 33 is a great option especially of you want to take on multiple activities with the same pack.
Specifications – Osprey Talon 33:
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 65L / 28W / 25D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket