Our View – Woolpower Zip Turtleneck 200:
The Woolpower Zip Turtleneck 200 in green has long sleeves and is made from the unique Ullfrotté circular knit fabric with terry loops providing a Merino base layer with excellent insulating and wicking properties. With no lengthwise seams, optimal comfort is provide. Cuffs are knitted in. Longer back to prevent gaps. Short neck zipper provides ventilation.
Specifications – Woolpower Zip Turtleneck 200:
- The terry-knit Ullfrotté Original 200 Base Layers are Woolpower’s thinnest undergarments. Every garment is made from different sizes of tubes, which means that there is the minimal amount of seams in each garment. This creates a garment that is more durable and with less chafing from seams.
- The garments are designed to be worn next to the skin as a moisture wicking base layer. The terry loops and the overall loose knitting gives unique insulation compared to the fabric weight.
- By wearing the 200g base layer closest to the body, you will benefit from all the best functions terry loop wool provides; insulation, perspiration transport and comfort.
- Wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower socks can be washed at 60 degrees
- Woolpower’s socks don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- 60% Merino Wool
- 25% Polyester
- 13% Polyamide
- 2% Elastane