The sales of this popular low-cut version of the Everest boot have rapidly grown to make it Grisport's current bestselling shoe. Good looks and performance make this Unisex trekking shoe a winning combination.
Which? Magazine - 'Best Value For Money
Specifications - Grisport Dartmoor:
- Unisex trekking Shoe
- Weight: 1040g
- Spo-tex lined - Waterproof & Breathable
- Vibram outsole
Waterproof & Breathable:
- Keeping your feet dry is one of our main aims. We use a variety of linings to ensure that rain water is kept out of our boots, while moisture and heat is allowed to escape. This works in the same way as human skin. In addition we use waterproof leathers in our boots and tape all internal seams as an extra precaution. All boots marked with our waterproof logo conform to British waterproofing standards.
Top Quality Leather:
- We select the best Italian leather for our products Breathability & comfort are assured.
- Vibram produce the most durable soles available. Both slip and shock-proof rubber.
Tough inner linings:
- Our boot linings are made of tear and abrasion resistant,ladder proof mesh fabric, that is extremely breathable. This unique lining creates an aircirculation effect in our products helping to keep feet cool on long walks.
Arch Support Insoles:
- Our insoles are anatomically designed for additional comfort and are treated with anti-bacterial compounds. The insoles are removable making replacement easy for people with special insole and support needs.
Made in Italy!!
Unlike almost all of our competitors, we continue to manufacture our products in Europe, not the Far East. From initial design, right through to final production we can control 90% of our product quality from our factory at the base of the Dolomite Mountains, in Montebelluna Italy, and the remaining 10% from our European factories. We produced our first handmade pair of trekking boots in 1977. Today we make 15,000 pairs of boots and shoes every day. Despite phenomenal growth and the use of state-of-the-art technology, our initial aims remain the same; comfort, quality and the use of the very best materials.
GRI sport products are made in our Italian factory - the biggest walking boot production factory in Europe. The state-of-the-art robotic production facilities produce over 20,000 pairs of boots per day, the advanced manufacturing techniques ensuring a consistently high quality product at the very best value for money.