Our Review – Helinox Ridgeline LB 120 Shock Absorber - O.Blue:
The larger-diameter Ridgeline collection of walking poles are lightweight and strong – the perfect 'all-rounder'. Equally at home on casual day walks or multi-day treks in difficult terrain. The LB 120 weighs just 204 grams per pole and includes an impact dampening shock absorbing system.
The larger diameter provides better resistance to flexing under load meaning they are stronger. The LB 120 is just 56.5cm when collapsed and extends to 120cm with full adjustment via the lower sections sliding and locking into place with locking buttons and a single lever taking care of the length adjustment. Made from high quality aluminium the Ridgeline LB 120 are sure to last a long time and are suitable for walkers approx. 175-180cm tall.
Specifications - Helinox Ridgeline LB 120 Shock Absorber - O.Blue:
- Includes Shock Absorber (SA).
- Innovative combination of lever lock and automatic locking buttons makes for super fast deployment and compaction.
- Adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Four-section construction makes for very compact stored length compared to other telescopic poles.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Length - 120 cm
- Collapsed - 56.5 cm
- Weight - 204 grams per pole
- Suitable for heights - 175 - 180 cm tall
- Shaft material - TH72M DAC alloy