This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Helinox Ridgeline LB 135 - Blue
Our Review – Helinox Ridgeline LB 135 - Blue:
The larger-diameter Ridgeline collection of walking poles are lightweight and strong – the perfect 'all-rounder'. Equally at home on casual day walks or multi-day treks in difficult terrain. The LB 135 weighs just 232 grams per pole and includes an impact dampening shock absorbing system.
The larger diameter provides better resistance to flexing under load meaning they are stronger. The LB 135 is just 61cm when collapsed and extends to 135cm with full adjustment via the lower sections sliding and locking into place with locking buttons and a single lever taking care of the length adjustment. Made from high quality aluminium the Ridgeline LB 135 are sure to last a long time and are suitable for walkers approx. 155-200cm tall.
Specifications - Helinox Ridgeline LB 135 - Blue:
- Innovative combination of lever lock and automatic locking buttons makes for super-fast deployment and compaction.
- Adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Long-wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with a sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with¬†adjustable wrist straps.
- Length - 103 cm - 135 cm / 40.5 - 53 in
- Collapsed - 61 cm / 24 in
- Weight - 232 grams / 8.2 ounces per pole
- Suitable for heights - 155 - 200 cm / 5' 1" to 6' 7"
- Shaft material - TH72M DAC alloy