This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Helinox Ridgeline LBB135 - O.Blue
Our Review – Helinox Ridgeline LBB135 - O.Blue:
The larger-diameter Ridgeline collection of walking poles are lightweight and strong – the perfect 'all-rounder'. Equally at home on casual day walks or multi-day treks in difficult terrain. The LBB 135 weighs just 238 grams per pole.
The larger diameter provides better resistance to flexing under load meaning they are stronger. The LBB 135 is just 54cm when collapsed and extends to 135cm with full adjustment via the innovative combination of lever lock and automatic locking buttons makes for super fast deployment and compaction.. Made from high quality aluminium the Ridgeline LBB 135 are sure to last a long time and are suitable for walkers approx. 170-200cm tall.
Specifications - Helinox Ridgeline LBB135 - O.Blue:
- Innovative combination of lever lock and automatic locking buttons makes for super fast deployment and compaction.
- Adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Four-section construction makes for very compact stored length compared to other telescopic poles.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with¬†adjustable wrist straps.
- Backed by a five-year warranty.
- Length: 112 cm – 135 cm (Collapsed = 54 cm)
- Weight: 238 grams per pole
- Suitable for height = 170 - 200 cm tall
- Shaft material - TH72M DAC alloy