Our View - Paramo Women’s Velez Evolution Hybrid Smock:
The Paramo Velez Evolution Hybrid Smock features innovative design features to help you perform at your best in challenging outdoor conditions. The smock has extensive ventilation options, a helmet compatible hood, an internal back reinforcement for use with a large pack and an articulated fit for maximum freedom of movement.
Fully waterproof thanks to the directional waterproof technology the jacket allows extensive temperature control making it ideal for use in changeable outdoor conditions. Ventilation combines two full-length, two-way zips and forwards facing arm vents for maximum airflow when needed.
Carefully designed articulation allows complete freedom of movement and virtually no hem lift when reaching making the smock ideal for active pursuits such as climbing, skiing, hiking etc. It is also rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly thanks to the heat design features.
Specifications - Paramo Women’s Velez Evolution Hybrid Smock:
- Twin zip design and forward facing arm vents offer excellent ventilation options for optimum temperature control
- Large “dry” zipped drop pocket and an external twin zipped tunnel hand warming pocket.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by a fully adjustable, securable helmet compatible hood.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows with stretch articulation panels allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Easy push up sleeves with bite tab closure for adjustment on the go.
- Scooped tail with elasticated adjustable hem for improved lower back protection.
- Pack and harness compatible.
- 11 Reflective flashes positioned around the jacket to present an outline when illuminated.
- Average weight 710g