in-store price: £65.00
Kahtoola MICROspikes are a great addition to your winter walking gear. They are a low profile, easy to get on and off and provide excellent traction on tricky terrain.
Our View - Kahtoola MICROspikes:
Incorporating an elastomer harness, welded chains and 12, 1cm spikes on each foot the Kahtoola MICROspikes are durable, lightweight and an excellent addition to your winter walking pack. With a low profile stretch fit the MICROspikes are easy to pull on and off any type of footwear and the pack includes a Tote Sack for secure carriage of the MICROspikes. These are ideal for anyone venturing into difficult terrain where a full crampon isn’t required or weight is a major consideration.
Specifications - Kahtoola MICROspikes:
- 3/8 Inch spike length (1 cm).
- Weights per pair: Small 11.0 oz (312 g), Medium 11.9 oz (338 g), Large 13.1 oz (372 g), Extra Large 13.5 oz (382 g).
- Pack size: 5 x 3 x 2 inches (30 in3).
- 12 Spikes per foot on all sizes.
- Spike Material: Heat treated 400 series stainless steel.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Tote Sack is also now included with each pair of MICROspikes.