Our view - Ultimate Direction All Mountain Pack:
The Ultimate Direction All Mountain Pack has been designed to be the most versatile fast and light mountain pack available. With a cavernous 30 litre capacity, of which all but 0.5 litres are secured the All Mountain Pack is ideal for big days out when you need to cover every eventuality and be fully prepared.
Made from highly durable materials the All Mountain Pack will stand up to the harshest terrain including rocks, trees and bad weather. In addition to the main compartment and usual easy access pockets on the shoulder straps the All Mountain Pack also comes with the All Season Kit that includes ski hook and loop and bungee compression system for all year round usage.
A comfortable and personalised fit with minimal movement is achieved thanks to the moulded backpanel, sliding sternum strap and a removeable waistbaelt for use with heavy loads.
If you are in the market for a tough, comfortable pack that you can use for trail running, mountain adventures and pretty much everything in between the Ultimate Direction All Mountain Pack is definitely worth checking out.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction All Mountain Pack:
- Weight - 590 g / 20.8 oz
- Volume - 30 L
- Secured Volume - 29.5
- Unsecured Volume 0.5 L
- Materials - MonoRip Mesh, 100D Robic Triple-Ripstop, water resistant 4-way stretch woven mesh
- Versatile external lashing and configuration for all season use
- Unique cinch lock system provides quick and easy access
- Phone, maps, glasses, food, and water are easily accessible in the front.
- Optional attachment points for ski carry hook and loop
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Compression molded backpanel for structure and comfort
- Easy access pocket with water resistant zipper
- Includes All Season Kit: Ski hook & loop and bungee compression system
- Does NOT come with bottles