Our View - Raidlight Revolutiv Vest 12L:
Some companies are serious about creating products that really do break new ground and Raidlight are one such company in the trail running world. The brand new Revolutiv Vest has so many excellent features and new technology it’s hard to know where to start!
Raidlight packs have always been super lightweight, but they have also managed to combine this with durability and the Revolutiv takes this to another level. The 12 litre pack weighs just 180g but is made from really tough Spectra Mono and Paven fabric meaning this is a pack that really can withstand the harshness that trail running can throw at you.
It is vitally important that you are able to access the contents of your pack when you need them and with ease. Thanks to the innovative split design of the Revolutiv this is never a problem. The pack features a separate ‘pouch’ section that can be effortlessly flipped from the back to the front and vice-versa so you can access the contents and then store it out of the way again without needing to take the pack off…brilliant!
The way the pouch attaches is also excellent with a self-locating clip that really works meaning you only need to get the clip close and it will automatically connect. Fit wise the pack features the very successful micro-adjustment of the Freelock® micrometric buckles system (similar to Boa) meaning you can get a secure fit that you can also adjust on the fly as needed.
With 12 litres of carrying capacity the Revolutiv can cope with a surprising about of kit as well as your hydration needs being taken care of via 2 front soft flasks.
All in all the Raidlight Revolutiv 12L takes trail running packs to a new level in terms of fit and function. If you have some epic runs or races planned, then this well worth having a look at.
Specifications - Raidlight Revolutiv Vest 12L:
- Weight - 180g g
- Volume - 12L
- 2 x 600 ml EazyFlasks included (compatible with all Raidlight bottles)
- 8 pockets
- 2 compartments of 6L and 5L at the rear - Upper rear pocket flips forward for quick access to items on the move, fixed lower rear pocket for mandatory equipment storage (perfect for Ultras)
- Two zipped side pockets,
- 2 front shoulder pockets for hydration compatible with all Raidlight bottle systems
- Monofiliment Polyester harness for an optimal breathability, resistance and lightness.
- Compression system with the 2 Freelock® micrometric buckles
- Fabrics - 91 % Polyester, 9 % Spandex.
- Chest sizes: SMALL = 68-88cm, MEDIUM = 75-100cm, LARGE = 90-120cm.